Motor Insurance


Cheap Motor Insurance might be readily available… but finding motor insurance which is right for you isn’t so easy.

Cubit Insurance prides itself on providing products which can cover you no matter your needs. Whether you drive a black cab, limousine, minibus or any other for of private car hire; or whether you need fleet insurance for your pool cars and vans, fulfilling your needs is our priority.

We’re also up to date to all the top specialist insurers, so you’ll always get the best deal currently going, with great discounts for your private car or fleet. And cover can be provided immediately; there’s no need to worry about costly waiting periods when affordable auto insurance is a click or two away!

Get an insurance quote for you

Best Motor Insurance



Driving a mini-bus with passengers is a big responsibility, whether taking the family on holiday, the school team to their next match, or hiring it out to customers, so you need to get your insurance right.

That’s why we’ll not only make sure you are meeting all your legal requirements, including licenses, but also that you’ll get the best deal going. We make getting insured quick and simple – and you’ll get the documents you need, including your Certificate of Motor Insurance, straight away, so you don’t have to hang around waiting for the post.


Whatever size or type of business you run, we can make insuring your fleet of vehicles quick, simple and cost-effective. Even if you have a small number of vehicles, perhaps only three or more, fleet insurance can be more cost effective than insuring on an individual basis. What’s more, you’ll only have to remember one renewal date, not several.

We can cover all the vehicles within your fleet – cars, vans or a combination of the two – and tailor a quote based on the number of vehicles, the age of your drivers and how the vehicles will be used.


If you use your own car or van for work or run a team of people who do the same, then you’ll need commercial rather than standard car insurance, if you are to be covered properly.

Particularly now, we know how important it is for businesses to keep costs down, so we constantly identify and review insurance products from a wide range of providers, ensuring that we offer you the most appropriate and cost-effective deals. And, whatever your profession, when covered by our commercial insurance, you can also have the option of your vehicles being driven by any qualified and insured driver


We provide cover for a wide variety of body types which include:

Articulated Truck, Flatbeds, Skip Carriers, Exhibition Units, Rigid Lorries, Tankers, Low Loaders, Selling points.

Cients really love us

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.

Subscribe to newsletter

Get Update With Us